Baby put up for auction on eBay


A dopey Michigan teen got a visit from cops after posting a gag ad on eBay offering her 2-year-old cousin up for sale.

Police in Allendale, near Grand Rapids, said they received several calls about the posting - including from a person who made a bid of $1,000 thinking it was a hoax.

The bidder told authorities they were surprised when their bid was accepted, and immediately called police to try to get the listing taken down.

Autumn Braden, 19, said she was just bored while baby-sitting, "It was just a joke, that's all, you are all taking it way too seriously and blowing it way out of proportion."

"I was just trying to see how this 'reserve met' thing works and...I thought well wouldn't it be funny, seeing as I have all these pictures of her on my computer to put her on there.

Who sells a baby on eBay? Anyone knows the best way to sell a baby in on Craigslist. Autumn is strictly an amateur.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment